Reticulation Repairs Joondalup
Liam was looking for reticulation repairs Joondalup and came across us.
None of his reticulation system newly installed by a previous contractor seemed to work what so ever!
Upon investigation Liam’s wiring system had been completely destroyed by a stump grinding machine used to remove an old tree stump, however he had numerous questions in regards to our reticulation system so we have decided to answer all our reticulation FAQ’s.
1) Can you locate solenoid valves?
Most certainly, we have the latest in irrigation technology to find and repair all makes of solenoid valves.
2) What products do we use? We only use commercial grade, high quality parts including Rainbird, Toro & Hunter.
3) Why won’t my reticulation turn off? Reticulation systems can sometimes have a mind of their own, even if you switch off your controller and it still runs your master solenoid is normally at fault. Call us to book a technician for an emergency repair.
4) Do you offer quotes for service or repair work? Service & repair work is hard to quote on, our usual call out fee & hourly rate applies to repair work however installation or extensions we are happy to provide a free, no obligation quote.
5) Do you offer winter discounts? We most definitely do, you can save up to 20% on your reticulation installation or repairs in the months between June – August.
6) What areas do you service? We are based in the northern suburbs and unfortunately don’t service south of the river.
For all your reticulation repairs Joondalup or any other northern suburb, call Ryan's Reticulation on 0438 975 819 to book a service.
Take a look at our reviews on Google.